India Post Payment Bank Published a notification for the IPPB GDS Call Letter 2022. The Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) scheduled an exam on 26th June 2022 for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ Executive Post. The advertisement for Gramin Dak Sevak was announced on 09/05/2022 and the application was accepted between 10/05/20222 to 27/05/2022. For More Details regarding IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/Executive Call Letter check below.
IPPB GDS Call Letter 2022 Download
- Posts Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/Executive
- Advt. No. IPPB/HR/ CO/REC/ 2022-23/01
- Exam Date: 26/06/2022
- Total Posts: 650 Posts.
IPPB Official Website: Click Here
Download IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022: Click Here
For Other Admit Card: Click Here
Follow Us on Google News
IPPB GDS Hall Tickets Important Dates:
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 17/06/2022.
- Closure of Call letter Download:26/06/2022.
IPPB GDS Call Letter – FAQs
- How Do I download my call letter?Ans: Follow the link from the organization’s website to download the call letter. On the login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
- What should I do if there are a lot of delays in accessing the page?
Ans: Internet-based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time, etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- Where do I get Registration no & Passwords?
Ans: REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD is generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by him.
- My Date of Birth Rejected On Login Screen?
Ans: The candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is the same as he had entered at the time of registration. The candidate can refer to the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- I am unable to login/screen display the login failed message?
Ans: Please check your entries on the login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto-generated email acknowledgment. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is the same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
- If you have any questions regarding notification then do comment below.
- For the latest updated news on Latest Government Jobs, admit cards, Question Paper, Sarkari Results, Answer Keys, and many more stays connected with sarkaribhartinews.com.
- Important Note: Always Check and Re – Confirm the above details with the official website and Notification.