Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Mandal published notification of GPSSB Statistical Assistant Provisional Merit List 2022 cum Provisional Result. The written exam was held on 30th April 2022 and its final answer key was available on 02nd June 2022. Based On the written Exam mark this provisional merit list was published. There are also some important instructions given GPSSB Statistical Assistant Provisional Merit List PDF. For More details regarding Statistical Assistant Provisional Merit List and provisional results please check the below details.
- Name of posts: Statistical Assistant (Class-III)
- Advertisement No: 6/2021-22
- Exam held on: 30/04/2022
- Final Answer Key Release Date: 02/06/2022
- Provisional Merit List And Result Release Date: 15/06/2022
GPSSB Statistical Assistant Provisional Result 2022
GPSSB Official Website: Click Here
GPSSB Statistical Assistant Provisional Result 2022:Click Here
GPSSB Statistical Assistant Provisional Merit List 2022: Click Here
Follow Us on Google News
For Other Sarkari Results: Click Here
- This provisional merit list has been made as per government rules.
- After document verification, the final merit list of eligible candidates will be published as per the category.
- The place, time, and date for document verification of the original document notice will be published on the official Website.
- A name in the provisional merit list does not mean you were selected for the post. The final selection will be published after document verification.
- Candidates who are not present (absent) for document verification at a given time by the department will be disqualified from the requirements process.
- Candidates have to verify all the original documents as per their online application if they fail to verify their documents they will be called disqualified from the requirements process.
- For these advertisements, the Minimum Qualifying Standard for a Person with Benchmark Disability has decided to be 25 Marks out of 150 Marks, and for other Categories (General/EWS/SEBC/SC/ST) Minimum Qualifying Standard has been decided to be 50 marks out of 150 marks.
- Please read the Official Notification for more details, consider the official notification as final, and verify will it as well.
- Stay connected with sarkaribhartinews.com for the latest updated news on Government Jobs, admit cards, Question Paper, Sarkari Results, Answer keys, Latest Jobs Updates, and many more.
- Hope You Have Liked Our Post and if You have Any Questions Do comment Below.