Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Published notification for the GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Result 2022. Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Mandal Issued notification for the GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Provisional Merit List and Result 2022. The advertisement for the GPSSB Junior Pharmacist was published on 07/02/2022, the written test was held on 08/05/2022 and GPSSB Junior Pharmacist’s Final Answer Key was Published on 16/06/2022. For more details regarding the GPSSB Junior Pharmacist’s Result 2022 And Provisional Merit List check below.
- Name of posts: Junior Pharmacist ( Class- III)
- Advertisement No: 11/2021-22
- Exam held on: 08/05/2022
- Final Answer Key Release Date: 16/06/2022
- Provisional Merit List And Result Release Date: 24/06/2022
Download GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Result And Merit List 2022
GPSSB Official Website: Click Here
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Provisional Result 2022: Click Here
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Provisional Merit List 2022: Click Here
Important Instruction Regarding GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Provisional Result And Merit List
- This provisional merit list has been made as per government rules.
- After document verification, the GPSSB Junior Pharmacist’s final merit list of eligible candidates will be published as per the category.
- The place, time, and date for document verification of the original document notice will be published on the official Website.
- A name in the provisional merit list does not mean you were selected for the post. The final selection will be published after document verification.
- Candidates who are not present (absent) for document verification at a given time by the department will be disqualified from the requirements process.
- Candidates have to verify all the original documents as per their online application if they fail to verify their documents they will be called disqualified from the requirements process.
- For these advertisements, the Minimum Qualifying Standard for a Person with Benchmark Disability and Ex-Serviceman has decided to be 25 Marks out of 150 Marks, and for other Categories (General/EWS/SEBC/SC/ST) Minimum Qualifying Standard has been decided to be 50 marks out of 150 marks.
- Please read the Official Notification for more details, consider the official notification as final, and verify it as well.
- Stay connected with sarkaribhartinews.com for the latest updated news on Government Jobs, admit cards, Question Paper, Sarkari Results, Answer keys, Latest Jobs Updates, and many more.
- Hope You Have Liked Our Post and if You have Any Questions then do comment below.